Original Beehive Hangers
Our Beehive Picture Hangers were designed with one simple goal in mind: Take the frustration out of picture hanging! And from this goal, a star was born! The ORIGINAL Beehive Picture Hangers. With our patented design, you can now hang a frame in just 5 minutes, exactly where you want it, and without taking a single measurement. Zero stress. Zero mess.
The ORIGINAL hangers feature 68 openings for adjustment, and will support up to 25lbs per set... making them the perfect match for a wide array of frames and canvases.
Orders come with all the hardware you'll need to hang your frames -- our Beehive Picture Hangers, attachment hardware and wall support pins.
Simply choose your frame type and we'll make sure to include the appropriate hardware -- wood screws for wood frames and our custom designed metal channel hardware for metal frames.
- Absolutely no measuring required to hang 1 frame or 1,000 Floor to wall in under 5 minutes.
- No more covering, hiding, or patching excess nail holes.
- Unique design keeps frames close to your walls.
- Frames stay in place when cleaning or dusting and won’t tilt from wall or floor vibration.
- Fits any size frame over 7” wide and 4” tall.
- Attaches to any frame shape, including ovals.
- No additional hardware required. Each order comes complete with all the hardware you’ll need.
- Rated up to 25 lbs.*
I have been using/purchasing beehive picture hangers for years. I tell everyone I know about them, because it makes hanging anything so easy. I will always re-purchase more as needed.
I love these. I don't have the best result with the pin marking a place on the wall for the hanger, but my house is 100 years old. Takes the stress away from getting it perfectly just right. I added the stinger to my most recent order and loving it.
Super easy to hang. If you don’t get the mount straight it’s all good cause can move up or down cause all the holes. Smart idea.
no problem followed the instructions-used the tool and hung the picture.
After removing all photos on the wall in three rooms to repaint and having used the Beehive hangers on a couple pictures I ordered enough to hang all my pictures to make life easier.