Original + Max Combo Pack
We know what you're thinking...the ORIGINAL hangers are so cute and cuddly, but the MAX hangers are so rough and tough. How will I ever decide? You've found the solution -- our ORIGINAL and MAX Combo Packs! With weight ratings from 25lbs per set, to 45lbs per set, our Combo Packs will cover the vast majority of your frame hanging needs.
All orders come with everything you'll need to hang your frames -- our Beehive Picture Hangers, attachment hardware and wall support pins.
Simply choose your frame type and we'll make sure to include the appropriate hardware -- wood screws for wood frames and our custom designed metal channel hardware for metal frames.
- Absolutely no measuring required to hang 1 frame or 1,000 Floor to wall in under 5 minutes.
- No more covering, hiding, or patching excess nail holes.
- Unique design keeps frames close to your walls.
- Frames stay in place when cleaning or dusting and won’t tilt from wall or floor vibration.
- Fits any size frame over 7” wide and 4” tall.
- Attaches to any frame shape, including ovals.
- No additional hardware required. Each order comes complete with all the hardware you’ll need.
- ORIGINAL rated up to 25 lbs.*
- MAX rated up to 50 lbs.*
- The Max hangers can be attached across the miter joints of heavier frames, helping prevent separation of the joints over time
This is the easiest way to hang photos I've ever used. I'm very very satisfied and will order again.
I discovered this picture hanging system from our photographer and immediately fell in love. I am hooked!!!
I love this product. It makes so much easier.
Normally hanging frames is one of my least favorite activities. But these hangers make lining up frames and making them level such a breeze! The only thing I don’t like are the wall support pins. Even with the stinger to help with placing it in the wall, the pins just bend before getting into the wall and makes them worthless. I just use some long thin nails instead. Maybe our plaster is too hard and would work better in drywall.
It was great I usually walk away from trying to hang a picture with several holes in the wall and a lot of frustration. This was easy and fool proof!