Original + Max Combo Pack
We know what you're thinking...the ORIGINAL hangers are so cute and cuddly, but the MAX hangers are so rough and tough. How will I ever decide? You've found the solution -- our ORIGINAL and MAX Combo Packs! With weight ratings from 25lbs per set, to 45lbs per set, our Combo Packs will cover the vast majority of your frame hanging needs.
All orders come with everything you'll need to hang your frames -- our Beehive Picture Hangers, attachment hardware and wall support pins.
Simply choose your frame type and we'll make sure to include the appropriate hardware -- wood screws for wood frames and our custom designed metal channel hardware for metal frames.
- Absolutely no measuring required to hang 1 frame or 1,000 Floor to wall in under 5 minutes.
- No more covering, hiding, or patching excess nail holes.
- Unique design keeps frames close to your walls.
- Frames stay in place when cleaning or dusting and won’t tilt from wall or floor vibration.
- Fits any size frame over 7” wide and 4” tall.
- Attaches to any frame shape, including ovals.
- No additional hardware required. Each order comes complete with all the hardware you’ll need.
- ORIGINAL rated up to 25 lbs.*
- MAX rated up to 50 lbs.*
- The Max hangers can be attached across the miter joints of heavier frames, helping prevent separation of the joints over time
I am a picture framer and I can install this product on the frame and on the wall faster than any other framing hardware I have used.
I've been using beehive since 2016 and I have nearly 100 items framed in my home using beehive products. I will continue using beehive and spreading to good word about them as they've never let me down.
I’m looking forward to using them. Haven’t yet. Family in from out of state taking a week off.
My professional photography studio switches out the hardware to Beehive Picture hangars on all of our fine art canvas groupings that we hang for our clients. It makes the process of hanging them much quicker and mode accurate. If there was one thing I would change.. it would even for the center door to be a little bigger. On textured walls, the mark is still hard to find and see.
Love them...second order!! So easy to use