Original Beehive Hangers
Our Beehive Picture Hangers were designed with one simple goal in mind: Take the frustration out of picture hanging! And from this goal, a star was born! The ORIGINAL Beehive Picture Hangers. With our patented design, you can now hang a frame in just 5 minutes, exactly where you want it, and without taking a single measurement. Zero stress. Zero mess.
The ORIGINAL hangers feature 68 openings for adjustment, and will support up to 25lbs per set... making them the perfect match for a wide array of frames and canvases.
Orders come with all the hardware you'll need to hang your frames -- our Beehive Picture Hangers, attachment hardware and wall support pins.
Simply choose your frame type and we'll make sure to include the appropriate hardware -- wood screws for wood frames and our custom designed metal channel hardware for metal frames.
- Absolutely no measuring required to hang 1 frame or 1,000 Floor to wall in under 5 minutes.
- No more covering, hiding, or patching excess nail holes.
- Unique design keeps frames close to your walls.
- Frames stay in place when cleaning or dusting and won’t tilt from wall or floor vibration.
- Fits any size frame over 7” wide and 4” tall.
- Attaches to any frame shape, including ovals.
- No additional hardware required. Each order comes complete with all the hardware you’ll need.
- Rated up to 25 lbs.*
I bought them because of the ease of the beehive design, and they did not disappoint! However, I was even more impressed with the super easy diagonal wall hooks that came with a little rubber tool!
Love ‘em...Easy Peasy.!
Excellent! Makes hanging pics so easy!
I have a portrait studio and do lots of framing. Ever since discovering Beehive Hangars, nothing else will do! Hands down the best for leveling and aligning multiple frames.
I’m so glad I finally decided to try them. I know they will make hanging wall galleries so much easier. The only thing I found difficult was the posts. On my first two attempts I wasn’t able to get them flush to the wall. Hopefully with practice it will get easier.